- The climax of the film will not take place at the Palio in Siena, Italy.
- The character of Vesper from Casino Royale will not return in Bond 22, but a message left by her may form part of the plot.
- The central Bond girl will have Latina roots and will be in her late twenties - she will not be an Israeli character (although casting notices have been sent to Israel).
- Jesper Christensen is expected to return as the villainous Mr White, but talk of a Bond torturing him in the pre-credits sequence is pure speculation.
- Locations in Italy, Austria and Madrid have been scouted by the production team. Switzerland has only been mentioned as a possibility by the nation's film commission.
- Carice van Houten and Abbie Cornish have both shot down Bond girl rumours as false.
- The story will not be based directly on any Ian Fleming literary material, but has been influenced by Fleming ideas.
- Series regulars Q and Moneypenny do not currently feature in the draft script.
Montag, 24. September 2007
Na dann mal langsam los ... Bond 22 erste "Fakten" ...