Sonntag, 11. Februar 2007

Douglas Adams...

...steht an erster Stelle der Liste berühmter Atheisten. ("...those who have no need for gods and some who have no need for the supernatural...")

Und schon habe ich was mit ihm gemeinsam. Schön.

Interessanter Interviewauszug derselben Seite:

AMERICAN ATHEISTS: Mr. Adams, you have been described as a “radical Atheist.” Is this accurate?

DNA: Yes. I think I use the term radical rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “Atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘Agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean Atheist."...I really do mean Atheist. I really do not believe that there is a god - in fact I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one. It's easier to say that I am a radical Atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it's an opinion I hold seriously. It's funny how many people are genuinely surprised to hear a view expressed so strongly.

Na da stimme ich doch mal vorbehaltlos zu...

1 Kommentar:

Gerhard Koepke hat gesagt…

Sowas kann auch nur in Amerika besonders wichtig sein...zumindest denke ich, dass es sonst doch scheiss egal ist.